Operation to arrest terrorists in Paris

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
There are reports of gunfire and explosions this morning with one dead in the hunt for the last ISIS terrorist .
As of yet the reports are scetchy .
However two people have been killed with seven people arrested, one a female who was wearing an explosive vest was reported to have blown herself up, with one man who has been killed with one person unaccounted for who is either still in the flat or has escaped this at the moment is unclear.
There have been a whole seies of explosions and gunfire but it is now quiet
A senior Police officer is saying this operation is targetting the mastermind of last fridays terrorist attacks Abelhamid Abaaoud who Police thought was back in Sirya
Shots are being exchanged and it is thought one man is hold up trading shots with the police as I write this .
The operation is in St Denis a Paris suberb in northern Paris it began at 03:30 am GMT.
Schools churches shops cafe's in the area are in lock down at this moment in time with people living in the area told to stay indoors .
There are reports of five police officers being injured in the raid sadly a Police dog was killed after it was sent into the flat

Dave

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like their leader was blown up by one of his own suicide bombers, good I really hope he felt it, not so cleaver now is he ehh ?
Good riddance to bad rubbish at least he got his come-uppence and the Police took out what was a heavily armed suicide squad .....

Dave

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
better than having to waste money on them in court and then jail .
Not if we could keep him old school in Gitmo. Dog leashes,being belittled by a woman,flushing the quaran and all that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Not if we could keep him old school in Gitmo. Dog leashes,being belittled by a woman,flushing the quaran and all that.
I'm not a christian but I wont destroy a bible so why on earth should someone flush another faiths holybook down the loo these people are as about as muslim as the pope is they turned their back on Islam for some twisted death cult that are just a bunch of killers lording it up in Syria and Iraq and now trying to push their brand of terror on the West trouble is we have freedom of speach democracy etc they cant stand it that we are happy

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Great they found another dead one in the ruins of the Paris flat and get this it was his cousin the female suicide bomber who blew him away

Dave

Ask a Question