opps

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Haha! It was the friendly flavor. The head leaf blower saw me watching him and ran right over to assure me they would clean up the mess. Last fall they blew leaves off his roof and out of his gutters - that was a first! - and there was not stopping those from going everywhere. The beauty of the small suburban yard. He's a good neighbor though so it's easy to overlook the small annoyances.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
I once had a neighbor behind me that started throwing his leaves and grass clippings over the fence. When I approached him, he said the leaves were not his, they were blown into his yard!
I gave him a chance to clean it up. He did most of it. The rest I threw into his yard.
Some people are so nice, and others can be such jerks.
Anyway, he moved and we got better neighbors there.

Ad

Advertisements

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
One of our neighbors is a heavy drinker, he invited us over for gatherings of drinking we politely declined. Did now want to get into a drinking visits with him. Seems ok but when drunk gets pissy. We get a long at a distance.

Our other neighbor is our executor guess that says what she is like. Both are a distance from us.

Ask a Question