Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Every time I see your duck pond...

Oh man I need one, do you accept credit? lmao
haha my sister in-law wants me to build it as a swimming pool her her :) I'd a lot differently if I have to do it again... start with digging and using 4x4 instead :)

Reaction score
The bunnies are super cuddly cute. What do you do with them? Are they pet or livestock?

Sorry I haven't replied, it's been a while since I have visited forum. I only use my work computer and I've been busy the last few months.

We raise these rabbits for mainly meat, my daughter showed some at the county fair recently. She has other rabbits as "pets", a large French Lop and a couple Polish.

My young chicks have started laying recently (born in Feb), we went from 2 eggs per day to 8-12 a day, giving them away now. ;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Got my first egg today, yay!!!
My Buff O. has been in and out of the nesting boxes for the last few days, then she goes and drops the egg right in front of the entrance door...go figure:ROFLMAO:

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Gratz! our chickens just started laying recently as well, teeny eggs. getting bigger by the day, but we don't know what to do with all these chicken and duck eggs now, we get well over 2 dozen a day >.>

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I give to them here ,they get my extra veggies from my garden ,why waste it when others are in need .
Compost pile is also another good place for extra vegies, use it to grow more! *sustainable living* but im all for the donating to the church I love that idea.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You can freeze eggs. Winter when chickens stop laying you will be looking for eggs. Remove the shells and freeze in ziplock bags.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Harvey my garden helper. He was a Easter gift for clients kids. They soon grew bored with him. He has a forever home with me
upload_2017-8-8_18-56-34.png

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
harvey is the lucky one ,seen to many stupid easter gifts like him ,chicks ,ducklings and bunnies .
I hate that so much, same with puppys to. It annoys me so much, some states have made a "you need to buy more than six" law (here in Arkansas they did) so you CANNOT without breaking the law buy 1 chicken (idk if it applies to local places, like someones house) from say Tractor supply, you need six plus. (this applies to ducks, etc)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Gratz! our chickens just started laying recently as well, teeny eggs. getting bigger by the day, but we don't know what to do with all these chicken and duck eggs now, we get well over 2 dozen a day >.>
Speaking of "teeny eggs" can you guess which one my chicken laid? IMG-20170808-WA0004.jpg :ROFLMAO:

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Definitely the white 1....

Der....

jk! lol! My true guess is the brown microscopic one... :p

Ask a Question