Our rescue kitten Betty arrived today

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Vaal and I decided to get another kitten to replace Suki who you will remember had to be sadly put to sleep from an agressive mouth cancer .
She arrived at 19:00 pm this last evening and is a well adapted kitten shes a blue with beautiful eyes and a really long tail
Both our oldr cats came to great her and so far so good no fights .
Betty is exploring the flat plaing with windchmes that are slung under the PC desk beating up Lemmy our cuddlly stuff toy lemor .
She used the litter tray frst time of needing it and polished off her food, so all in all I think they will all gell together .
Photo's will come shortly

Dave

Reaction score
Ah I bet she is just so sweet and you will have her to cherish for many years to come. She will sit nicely in your Christmas tree this year I bet.

Was thinking the same thing!!!!!! I got my kittie about this same time 15 years ago. And she promptly climbed the tree and was most appreciative that I brought a tree inside for her to climb. LOL!!! And when the tree went, she climbed my blinds - that was expensive. LOL!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@Priscilla oh my yes that isn't good when they start climbing curtains or blinds. I had two little buggers when they were little sitting in my tree one morning and all I could see were eyes deep in the inner branches :LOL:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
that's so great Dave. I wish to have more cat too, I have one dog and one cat already.

I cant wait to see the picture of the cat! a blue cat, sounds very pretty :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh boy what a first day Betty disapeared Val blamed herself finally after hours of searching she was located fast asleep in between all the boxs stored under the bed , the result a major clear out binning many boxs .
Val developed a major headache and retired to bed so I'm now kitten sitting through the night when Betty finally came out (making sure shes not getting herself into something that could hurt her as shes into everything in the front room .
This little girl is Smart with a capitol S , (I can see who will be ruling the roost shortly ) :LOL:

Dave

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My little yorkie disappeared in our house one time. I was in a panic, thinking she had gotten outside After hours finally found her under the water bed frame head board (nice tiny little dog space) sound asleep. As I called her, got a huge yawn, and the look..............what is your problem.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You still have a waterbed?

I have the water bed frame, solid oak, put in a sleep number mattress, which is years old now, but so comfy. So we still have the solid drawer frame, which makes a perfect doggy hiding spot.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Good for you, Dave, for taking in a rescue cat.
We've been thinking about getting a rescue dog.:)
A cat would be nice because we get the occasional mouse, but it would have to be an inside cat.
A domestic cat would not last long here if it was let outside. (predators)

Ask a Question