Party Time

Reaction score
I used to sit in my cabin and play this tune on an analog 33 RPM vinyl record. Most folks don't know what a vinyl disc is in this era today, but some of us grew up with them. And us "audiophiles" cannot do without them. This digital age leaves a lot out of the quality of the music. Analog is the only way to go! By the way, I like tubes! Some of you will understand that reference. If you do, say Aye!

:)

Gordy

Reaction score
Hi Colleen, and "Good morning!"

I am normally getting off of work @ 4:30 a.m. and preparing to go to bed but this morning I was up late partying with my nephew instead. I am a party animal! LOL Now I am up and ready to take over the world once again. Life is good.

Crazy man! Just crazy... :)

And I am having my coffee now, too. Ummm Folgers! Good to the last drop. The best part of waking up is waking up one more day.

Gordy

Reaction score
Thank you Lord for another great morning. I witnessed your sun rise and I am still alive! I thank you for your creations and the miracles of life that your wisdom has fulfilled. I am ever so thankful that you are with me each and every day to guide me and to follow me and to protect me. Thank you for providing for my family. Thank you for providing me with freinds and providing them sustenance. Thank you for the knowledge that inspires me to be a better person and the LOVE that your glory gave to me upon my birth and which lives with me and grows continuously in my heart.

Dear Lord, I Pray for everyone and I pray for myself. This world which you have created for us is truly blessed. We thank you for all of its resources and the opportunity to live this life. We do not fully understand this mission nor the full meaning of our existence. But, it is a great thing Oh Lord which you have given to us. I know that your have other worlds beyond our own, so far away from this small planet. I wish my prayers to go out to them, too.

Lord, if you ever have some spare time, and you see me out on the river fishing... You are certainly welcome to drop in and talk with me. I will be out there relishing in your creations and enjoying my days off from work. Drop by any old time and talk to me and toss in your fishing line along side me. I read that you were a fisherman and a very good one. An excellent carpenter, too.

I am not so good at the carpentry issue, but I love to fish. If you come along with me, you and I will be able to spend some time together and get to know eachother better and have a lot of fun fishing. I'll show you how I fish and your can give me pointers to improve my methods if you desire,

Just letting you know it is me, Lord... Gordy

Ask a Question