Photos of my Pond

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a (10 - 15 degrees F)
Country
United States
Just sharing some pics from this season. Pond is thriving! We upgraded the filtration massively to handle our fish load. Water has stayed nice, and everyone is thriving! We also had the VERY unexpected event of a video of my dog (Daisy) and Chagoi (Frank) going viral around the world, so it has been quite the interesting summer so far. I hope everyone is having a wonderful pond season!!

View from Yard.JPG
View from Patio.JPG
Wine and Daisy.JPG
Pond Selfie.JPG
Pond 2.JPG
Daisy by Pond.JPG
Pond 1.JPG
Daisy and Frank.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a (10 - 15 degrees F)
Country
United States
What a beautiful pond and garden! It looks idyllic :) Your dog seems very curious!
Thank you so much @Becky ! As for many of us here, it is indeed my Happy Place. Daisy is MORE than curious. Her relationship status with Frank is now "Serious." Hahaha!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We also had the VERY unexpected event of a video of my dog (Daisy) and Chagoi (Frank) going viral around the world, so it has been quite the interesting summer so far. I hope everyone is having a wonderful pond season!!
Well where is the link to the viral doggie video?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a (10 - 15 degrees F)
Country
United States
Well where is the link to the viral doggie video?

It all started with this Instagram post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG2kgN1nJrr/?taken-by=cnote76

Then it got picked up by Buzzfeed. Then ABC News, then it was featured on The Today Show (the Kathy Lee and Hoda segment). Then a local news crew came TO MY HOUSE and got some live action. Then it just kept growing, and growing, and growing! I'm hearing it's viral in Japan, and in the UK now. Frank got us a 15 pound supply of really premium koi food out of it, and it's been BUSY to handle, but loads of fun. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Great pond and fish and I love the video. I can't wait to send it to my daughters. I know they will have a good laugh because I'm always talking about what nice pets fish make. Thanks for sharing!

Ask a Question