Pickerel leaves turning brown

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello
I recently transplanted several purple pickerel plants and all of the leaves are turning brown/dying at top. Is this due to the stress of the transplant or is something else wrong?
Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 391

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome to our group! Go over to our "introductions" forum and tell us about your pond.

It's probably just transplant-stress. I'm not a plant expert, but recently had a similar experience. A few months ago I planted some purple pickeral weed, but mine were baby plants compared to yours. They didn't do anything forever, then when they did, it was yellow and dying leaves.... But they're starting to perk up and put out new growth. Just have to be patient.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
mine did the same and got jobes plant fertilizer spikes and broke one in half and pushed it in the pot .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Mine are just not blooming this year. I divided mine because the roots on those things take up a ton of space.... I figured they were over crowded.

Ask a Question