pics disappeared...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The pics should have been transferred over, so if you've got a link to the thread where they've disappeared from and I'll see what the problem is :regular_waving_emot.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've done some digging and I get the same problem - I'm working on this now to try and get it fixed.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The user control panel works differently now (you can access it by clicking the username dropdown in the top right and selecting "my settings") - but if there's something in particular you are looking for I will explain how to access it :).

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
The pics should have been transferred over, so if you've got a link to the thread where they've disappeared from and I'll see what the problem is :).
I've done some digging and I get the same problem - I'm working on this now to try and get it fixed.

It sounds like you are working on it already, but there is an example i noticed

https://www.gardenpondforum.com/top...aquariums/page__pid__84814__st__20#entry84814

post #25 my pictures disappeared. Not sure why, when i go into my media, those pictures are in there. Just thought it was a little atrange because everyone elses pictures are still there.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've manually added those ones back for you :). I'm just waiting for the forum software support guys to take a look and see why this has happened and to come up with a fix, otherwise I'll need to go through each post on the forum manually.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
wow that would be some job Ian, maybe we can just let you know where they are broken as we find them, if the support guys can't fix it.

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Oh yeah, thats alot of work.

I wouldn't be too worried about fixing them for a thread like the one I had. As long as the stickies and how to threads are functional, nobody really cares that they can't see the pictures of my 30 gallon aqaurium anymore, :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm 100% sure it will be possible to fix somehow, hopefully the support guys will spot something that I can do to get them to appear again automatically. I'll post back here once I hear more :).

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Ian... I noticed another little glitch :) (I'm good at finding these)

Internet explorer
when I go to edit post I edit my post and then click save changes the edit screen stays open,
i had to go back to home and then click on the thread again, and it had saved my changes, just didnt show up until I left and came back. Not sure if that makes sense.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, I'll submit this as a bug report to the forum software people :). Are you using Internet Explorer 9?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I use firefox 5 so far no issues with editing

Ask a Question