Pics, My fish are Finally coming to the Top to Eat

shanezam203

Rookie
Reaction score
After about 2 months, the fish are FINALLY coming to the top to eat & grab food when I feed them. :)

Patience is a vertue.

Feeding the Fish Video

IMG_2649-vi.jpg

ScreenShot20120930at6_02_41PM-vi.png
ScreenShot20120930at6_02_33PM-vi.png

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Now if you will feed smaller amounts closer to the side you can get to hand feed. Feed 10-12 pellets right by the edge and stay really low to the side of the pond. Once they start coming up let them see you drop a pellet or two. It takes a while but once they start they do get really tame.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's neat, they are happy and you are happy that they are happy and I am happy for them and you :LOL:

shanezam203

Rookie
Reaction score
Now if you will feed smaller amounts closer to the side you can get to hand feed. Feed 10-12 pellets right by the edge and stay really low to the side of the pond. Once they start coming up let them see you drop a pellet or two. It takes a while but once they start they do get really tame.
I will try that between now & winter, I am very Happy to see how much they have Improved in just the last few weeks.

Ask a Question