Please advise on the best pond pump (8000)

Reaction score
Hi all i am new here and we are looking to replace our pond pump and needed your help.
We have a large garden pond that has both koi and goldfish and when we extended our pond 18 months ago the pond designer sold us an Aquaforce 8000. Not impressed at all with this pump as we have had to send it back 4 times in 18 months!

Can you all please let me know which pump 8000 you would recommend us to purchase. We have seen one (cant remember the brand) at £160.00. Our budget is quite tight at the moment so any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Also out of interest can anyone tell me if they have had any problems on the Aquaforce as we were told it was the best on the market

Thanks for your help and look forward to your responses x

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to our group.
WelkomKnoflook.gif

I have never used that pump. The sequence series does work well and is easy on your electrical bill.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Sequence pumps are great external, Laguana is another great pump. Monsoon by anjon is a powerful submerged pump, I can't tell you how well it works over a long term but can tell you that you will notice a increase in electricity bill.

Reaction score
Hello, just to let you know there is a pondexpert 8000 pump for £80 on a website from up in the northeast here. The website is pondkeeper.co.uk.
I have this brand of pump and has been running for a few months now with no problems at all. Can also highly recommend the website as they were great to deal with.
Hope this helps

Ask a Question