please help with stock tank sizes

Reaction score
I'm looking for a rubbermaid stock tank. Does anybody know the dimensions of some of these sizes? 100 gal, 150 gal, or 200 gal. I'm looking for something roughly 48"long x 24" wide x 24" deep. I know that would be around 120 gallons but I'm looking for some actual sizes. It doesn't have to be exact, just close.
Thanks,
Mike

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I've got a 300 gallon that's about 6' in diameter. and I'm guessing 32" deep, I can go measure it but as for the other sizes I'm not sure.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
You can check out tractor supply online they give the sizes and depth of them

Reaction score
Wow, Thank you. Ask and you shall receive.
Looks like the 100 gal. or the 70 gal is what I'm looking for.
Thanks again for the replies.

Reaction score
I'll have to get the actual measurements I need and go to Tractor supply. I'm thinking of making my bog in one of these instead of using a liner. (In the spring)
Thanks for the info

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I'll have to get the actual measurements I need and go to Tractor supply. I'm thinking of making my bog in one of these instead of using a liner. (In the spring)
Thanks for the info

One of my land bogs is made out a 1000 gallon stock tank. It was going to be a lily pond, but a neighbors dog fell in, could not get out, luckily we were home. I just did not feel like digging it back out so filled it with peat moss and sand over a layer of dirt, made a neat carnivorous plant bog. Stays nice and wet.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's a good idea to do w/ some of the hibiscus plants I got from Larkin for next Spring as they like swampy soil.

Addy, now when dogs fall in your tank bog the plants gobble them up and not a sign of them left :ugh:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That's a good idea to do w/ some of the hibiscus plants I got from Larkin for next Spring as they like swampy soil.

Addy, now when dogs fall in your tank bog the plants gobble them up and not a sign of them left :ugh:

laughing, no kidding jw, those plants love meat!

Reaction score

Did you ever see the movie "Little shop of horrors"? He had the big Venus fly traps. They would talk and say"FEEEED ME"

Ask a Question