Please to Meet you all on here!

Reaction score
Hello My name is Chatterbox ( Lyle) from Edmonton Alberta canada.:banana:
IS IT SPRING TIME YET???:banghead3:
I am presently building a Pond myself out on the acerages in Holden Alberta which is an hour away..The main pond is a Natural pond which is 12' X 12' X 8'.which We have about eight Koi in there right now..I was working on adding the Mini Pond and the water fall but Old Man winter beat me to it so Now I have to wait until Spring time..
I have my own landscaping company so what I did was walked around the pond with a water witch and then drilled a 12"(13' deep) hole right where the water witch cross..In the spring I will pump out all the water and catch the koi and put in container while I lay down the Pond protector and the liner on the whole Pond, mini pond and the water fall..Then refill it with water from from the augered hole that I drilled.. The main pond dose not stay full so that is why I decided to add a liner to that as well.

I will get some photos of before and after as I go along.. :goldfish:
I can hardly wait for SPRING..

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Lyle! Welcome to the site - I'm really looking forward to the photos as it sounds like a great pond :goldfish:

Here's hoping spring comes soon :banghead3:

Ask a Question