Plumbing

Reaction score
My pond will be growing this spring. I have a question. How are you guys hiding your plumbing. When it comes out of your liner, are you using a bulkhead fitting or something similar? My wife doesn't like the 3/4 inch id tubing coming up from the bottom of the pond from my pumps to my waterfall. Please help me make my wife happy!!!!!!!!!!!

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
27goldfish said:
My pond will be growing this spring. I have a question. How are you guys hiding your plumbing. When it comes out of your liner, are you using a bulkhead fitting or something similar? My wife doesn't like the 3/4 inch id tubing coming up from the bottom of the pond from my pumps to my waterfall. Please help me make my wife happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Use ground cover to hide the tubing. I recommend hyssop and wirey vine. I would never penetrate a liner to add a bulkhead fitting. Ask your wife to be patient while the plants grow to hide the tubing. You can also spray brown paint on it and use rocks to cover. Indiana may have better choices, see your local Nursery for recommendations.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Mine also go over the top
try to come up on a side that is not as noticeable
and hide what you do see with rock or plantings

Ask a Question