Plymouth Owl Man guest at our clubs show

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh wow how cool is that , got our clubs news letter through the other day and along side the attractions we have Tombolla Hook a Duck(kids), (played more by abults big kids).
Guest Dealership, in House Dealership, membership stand and koi Raffle weve now been informed that The Plymouth Owl man wll be at our show.
I remember signing a petition to help this guy after the council stopped him walking his birds ( distraction to Traffic and Predestrians ), as such he is a health and safety risk they claimed,
The Petition worked worked and he's allowed to walk his Birds again .
The story was one that the people of of the UK took to their collective hearts :-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...er-banned-from-taking-pet-owls-for-walks.html

He's been rescueing Owls for many years now and is held in high esteeme by the people of Plymouth ( who helped over turn this stupid council ban on him) .
He'll be bringing one or two of his rescues along to the show , I cant wait to meet him .

rgrds

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have a one eyed owl that showed up here and he stole some of my quilt batting after i gave him some too .He has made himself one fine nest in the trees behind my house .I see him swoop down to pick up field mice .Not sure how and when he lost his eye .But he found a home here and welcome to stay as long as he gets the field mice .He has never gone near my pond .When i saw him i told him about the rules around here and guess he is listening :cheerful: number 1 was i am the boss :cheerful:

Ask a Question