Plymouth Weather link

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Val and I have now added a link in our signature giving people across the pond a look at UK weather and how things affect us .
If you all recall we took hammering after hammering of often hurricane force winds during the last winter .
So when you check your weather out why not come along and take a look at our weather at the same time , today we have a temperature of around 15.6c pretty cold for this time of year however we are still suffering the after effects of Tropical storm Bertha .

Dave

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Dave,
thanks for the link. The tail-end of Bertha has really upset the summer hasn't it? It lashed down for most of Sunday here in the south Midlands, and been cold & windy since.
My other hobby is flying radio control planes, and I was hoping for a flying session on the way home from work tonight, but it's blowing a gale here.

Chris

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Chris so your going in for a raised pond eh may I suggest that yuou get the pond netted because if you get a jumper and your out there is no way it can flip back in again.
We use Norphine nets :-

http://www.norfinenets.co.uk/view-product.php?index=338935410

Our net is bungee strapped around and across and is 6mm hexagonal it can be tightened such that nothing can get in or out of the pond and the centre bungee straop keeps the net well clear of the water , even wih mesh at 6mm you can still see the fish but the net will stop even the beak of a heron its that tough !!!.....(y)
Tell them what you want and they will make it for you to your specifcations , they are a husband and wife team who export all around the world , your probably using their nets even now because they do make nets for the fish trade.:cool:

Dave

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@Dave 54 When I click on your weather link it tell me what my weather is doing and not yours. Maybe because I have one of their banners and they have my info...........heck if I know.

Ask a Question