PM - does that mean private mail?

Reaction score
Shalom; does PM mean private mail; if so how does that work. Also is there a way that one can get an email notification when someone replies to a member's post ?

tanx,
McKool

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
There is follow this topic in the corner on the right side and pm is if you don't want the post on the forum to the person but want to talk privately

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
if you'dlike to use the PRIVATE MESSENGER FEATURE just click on their avatar... this will take you to their profile page... near the top you'll see a SEND ME A MESSAGE tab..click it. now leave a message..they will get an email notification. plus it shows (for them only) at the top of the home page (forum index) at top right side. you'll see the same thing when they reply. and you'll also get an email notification.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Shalom; does PM mean private mail; if so how does that work. Also is there a way that one can get an email notification when someone replies to a member's post ?

Shalom, to you, too!

If you click on your name [where it shows you are logged in] in the upper right area, it will give you a "drop down" menu. Select "My Settings," and on that page there are some tabs along the left margin. Go through those tabs until you get everything set the way you want it. Shalom!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You can also hold your mouse over a members name in the green long bar area above the posted message and you will see a box appear and then there is a little box that you will see that says send message.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like you have the answer to your question, but if you need to know anything else please let me know :)

Ask a Question