sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
WOW would I love that as it would keep my neighbors inline .Not sure Marty's cows or horse would ever come visit me again .Neighbors call me the lady up on the hill ,not sure that is good or bad :LOL: is that a bear or gorrilla in the back ground

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I like how you put the rino under the shade tree he looks like he is using the tree as a scratching post

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@sissy the rhino was my photo from a neighbors property taken when I was out riding my bike many years ago but yes they did place it in a great spot :smuggrin:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh geeze Jw did not see it was you .Good gosh senior moment .I would love to put a big pig on my property ,a pretty pink one :LOL: ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi Evguy and welcome to our forum! I’m so sorry about that nasty huron taking your fish. Already you have bumped into some of our resident pond experts. You will be getting excellent advice if you decide to seek advice under the pond construction sub-heading. Also Addy is too modest to mention it but there is a sticky note at the top of pond construction catagory with her step by step advice how to build a bog. Good luck with your new pond and all your projects!

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Thanks Cometkeith. I did start a thread in the construction section but had zero response. Maybe I asked to technical questions. ;>)
I continue to read and make small changes to my pond and have seen a dramatic change (for the better) this week. I also have had a serious look at the pond layout and trying to figure out a bog solution.

Ask a Question