Pond Archives

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I never have understood how this group could post any thing on the forum with out being registered ... What do they want to hide ?

Reaction score
In this day and age of identity theft people a wary of giving out any information on themselves. Nothing in the registry processed gave away any of my personal information. It's nice to know where someone is located when they are asking questions

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i notice that people just dont read your requests...like not to post in the archives section....atleast a half a dozen in the last few days.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Paranoia lies in people who are less than all there. That said, your location is critical to helping you with whatever problem you are seeking assistance to. Your location does nothing to the security of you or your family unless you are hiding from the Mafia. My guess is, no one here has that to worry about.

Therefore, without a location and registration, I will not be helping as many people without telling us where they are. Geography is one of the most important clues you can give us in our efforts to help you.

Ian, please consider this as a condition of registration...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'll have a look and see if I can add this as a required bit of information when I give the forum software a revamp in a couple of weeks time. :)

Ask a Question