pond bubbler - regulating bubbles

Reaction score
hi all,

i have a dual aquascape dual bubbler and i was wondering what i can do to regulate the flow of bubbles, its kinda extreme and would like to limit the ait flow. i see check valves but i think that's just so the water doesn't back flow.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
You can have an air hose T-valve, before it enters the water. Just adjust the settings on the t-value to regular how much air is going into the water.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Do like ^^ or put in a T into your air line let some of the air bleed out into the air, I do that with my 3/4 inch line, stick a cork in the end open a hole in the cork until the amount of air is where I want it to be, in the pond, the line with the cork bleeds out in air, the line in the pond is open.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
My bubbler (spindrifter) is supplied via a garden hose plumbed infront of the 4" slide valve.
It rns up the pipe and is connected in its fitting , to regulate the airflow we put in a valve that we can open and close when needed the bubbler is supplied by an Aitrtec 40e madeby Evolution Aqua
So as John suggests put in a valve of some sorts

Dave

Ask a Question