Pond cover collapse

Reaction score
Well the A-frame we built this year collapsed into the pond after the neighbors dog thought it was a RAMP and walked up it, dont know how much damage was done to the liner yet due to ice but when i stuck my hand under the ice into the water (cold) there were many sharp pieces in the bottem! i will post some pics tomorrow because its night time right now lol .....

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh no bad dog I hope your fish are ok and hope your liner survives .My brother -in -law lives out that way as he work for Ford and he says he is supposed to get more snow this coming week .So I hope everything will be alright .He lives in Flat Rock Michigan .I just talked to him and he is so sick of snow .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
With luck no damage, keep us posted! and good luck

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hoping to see pondbuilder to see how he faired with the collapse and what damage he found .Hoping none but was hoping he would come on and say none anyway

Reaction score
WE GOT MORE SNOW i cant take it anymore and the last frame fell today i cant wait for the snow and ice to melt i would love to know the damage to the pond and my wallet $$$$$$

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
geeze when it rains it poors in your case when it snows it snows more .Well hope you get some warm weather and no more snow .Oh no just from one dog

Reaction score
well this one fell from all the snow and now im worried cause the net is hanging down into the pond and i dont how far and im wondering if its harming the fish!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Geeze now on top of everything else that .Now you have to worry about the fish getting trapped in the net .All you can hope is that it was cold enough that they where still huddled hibernating You can't pull the net out or is it just to cold out side

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh geeze so you couldn't get it out if you wanted too .Nets are cheap here at lowes I paid 8 dollars for bird netting for a 12 by 14 .Hope everything turns out fine for you .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well all you can do is keep your fingers crossed and hope the weather gets better good luck

Ask a Question