Pond future

FountainMan

Dihydrogen Monoxide-scaping.
Reaction score
It's me again. I havn't posted in a while as alot is going on in my life.

So some of you remember the pond drawings I had of my future pond. Still in the plans. However my dad who's also involved in the project or I should say kinda in charge is going through some health issues right now which I refuse to go into details about. Within the past 2 years the project has slowed to halt. The situation with my dad will get better but unfortunatly the situation with the backyard won't now the health issues are making him weaker than when we started the project. Sad but life

Anyway with my dad in his conditions and the pond season coming to an end not much I can do now with the future project. I've got untill spring to save up for supplies which in the priorities are to buy a liner and a new cord for my fountain. So come spring I'm going to try to purswade my dad to let me take full control of the project so he can have it to enjoy and not put much more effort into it which may cause more problems.

Anyway I need prayers. Tough times right now. Prayers that my dad will get better and I will have a chance to finish this project for him to enjoy.

Thanx

FountainMan

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sorry to hear this about your dad FountainMan and I sure will send up prayers for him to get feeling better and hope that he will allow you to get your pond done the way you want it. Nice of you to want him to be able to enjoy the project that you both started together :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Sending you best wishes for all. I lost my Dad when I was 17 and he was just 49. You never know so look at everyday as a gift which it sounds like you doing. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about my Dad.

Craig

FountainMan

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Remember that 3K $ figure I came up with in another post? I've done some thinking and have reduced the price to 650$ by only purchasing the nessisary. Liner pump tubing and cord for my Kasco fountain. Other items on my wish list will be purchased bit by bit. I'll hold off on koi untill I get filtration figured out. I've got it all planned now with prayers and the protective power of the good loard by spring I shall be ready to get started.

Again, thanks guys.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Good going FM and Spring will be here before ya know it! Eat all your spinach now so you get good strong muscles cuz your gonna need them :goodnight:

FountainMan

Reaction score
Good going FM and Spring will be here before ya know it! Eat all your spinach now so you get good strong muscles cuz your gonna need them :goodnight:
LOL I'd be a hulk. Already on my way. Benching 205 Lbs about to move up to 225 Lbs. Dumbell curls 60Lbs. 225 Lbs squats.

Besides water gardening body building is something else I'm into. But I don't like to brag. Although I kinda did.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he get through his health issue OK. My husband had major health issues this past summer and had to have 15 hours surgery to his face for cancer, and is still healing. There was lots of pain, saddness and stress, for both of us, but now is a "light at the end of the tunnel" and I can see past into a new and wonderful future of hope, love and togetherness.

Stay strong, wishing you both well! :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well then sounds like you will be good to go when it comes time for diggin!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
praying for your dad and I know first hand what life hands you is never easy .But we deal with it and go on ,but it is never easy and you have to remember to take care of your self also .

Ask a Question