Pond Help Needed

Reaction score
Pacific Grove (Monterey Peninsula), California
Hardiness Zone
Zone 10
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

I live on the. Monterey Peninsula and desperately need pond help. The rubber hose from my Aquaklean submersible pump hose to the Aquascape self-cleaning Uv light filter has broken off ( been pulled off?) for the fourth time, virtually emptying the pond. I think it was pulled because I and 4 firefighters couldn’t fix it. Only 4 of my beloved goldfish survived. There also appears to be a hose missing on the other side of the filter. The pond has to be cleaned.

I have spent over a week on the internet searching for a pond repairer and cleaning person to no avail.

Can anybody even somewhat nearby help me? I am disabled and can’t do it. I will pay.

Help, please!
Rona. 831-236-6090

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
@ronahalpern You might not want to post your personal phone number.

Do you have a NEXTDOOR app, or are you on FaceBook? These are good places to advertise. Also, maybe look under “pool” instead of pond — those folks probably have experience.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
advertising your disabled have money badddddddddddddddd idea to give personal info. call local koi dealer in your area or try landscapers

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a/sunset zone 23
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

I live on the. Monterey Peninsula and desperately need pond help. The rubber hose from my Aquaklean submersible pump hose to the Aquascape self-cleaning Uv light filter has broken off ( been pulled off?) for the fourth time, virtually emptying the pond. I think it was pulled because I and 4 firefighters couldn’t fix it. Only 4 of my beloved goldfish survived. There also appears to be a hose missing on the other side of the filter. The pond has to be cleaned.

I have spent over a week on the internet searching for a pond repairer and cleaning person to no avail.

Can anybody even somewhat nearby help me? I am disabled and can’t do it. I will pay.

Help, please!
Rona. 831-236-6090
Hi Rona, it looks like there are a number of pond construction and supply companies in the greater Monterey area. Do they not serve your specific location, or the type of equipment you have, or what is the nature of the challenge? Did you reach out to some of your local ponding clubs like the Monterey Bay Koi and Pond Club?

Ask a Question