addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Will try to, we are usually pretty busy fixing stuff for them, banks, stores etc.
And hit and miss internet, we have to sit at the pool to get on line.........lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Will try to, we are usually pretty busy fixing stuff for them, banks, stores etc.
And hit and miss internet, we have to sit at the pool to get on line.........lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well yep, and we do pretend fishing in the ocean, feed those fish constantly.
Have a nice old boston whaler we keep down there to fish from, gives us parents to do list breaks. Love watching the sea turtles come up for air. Last time we were there a sail fish jumped out of the water right next to us it was awesome!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well yep, and we do pretend fishing in the ocean, feed those fish constantly.
Have a nice old boston whaler we keep down there to fish from, gives us parents to do list breaks. Love watching the sea turtles come up for air. Last time we were there a sail fish jumped out of the water right next to us it was awesome!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I climbed up on the roof today, here is an overview picture, the distance is around 100 feet from the top pond ie waterfall, to the fence to help relate the size.
The blue, white, loose black etc, is stuff i put over the liner, to cut down the uv exposure, until we get back, not that it would hurt it that quick.

The blue tarp is on the wall between the bog and pond, the bog is the all the way in the back.

Also including a picture that shows a few piles of rocks that are waiting to be placed.
Past the fence is our septic field, glad we didn't dig into it by accident!

The black arrow points to where the beginning of the stream will be.

Attachments

• DSC00160.jpg
    DSC00160.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 969
  • DSC00157.jpg
    DSC00157.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 1,136
  • DSC00156b.jpg
    DSC00156b.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1,019

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I climbed up on the roof today, here is an overview picture, the distance is around 100 feet from the top pond ie waterfall, to the fence to help relate the size.
The blue, white, loose black etc, is stuff i put over the liner, to cut down the uv exposure, until we get back, not that it would hurt it that quick.

The blue tarp is on the wall between the bog and pond, the bog is the all the way in the back.

Also including a picture that shows a few piles of rocks that are waiting to be placed.
Past the fence is our septic field, glad we didn't dig into it by accident!

The black arrow points to where the beginning of the stream will be.

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
You gotta have a sack on ya to be on a house,hehe.I use the blue tarps as well to hide the liner until it is completed.A exposed liner is a very hot liner.
Next time you want a ariel view I;ll bring my hellecopter,lol. looking great addy1

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
You gotta have a sack on ya to be on a house,hehe.I use the blue tarps as well to hide the liner until it is completed.A exposed liner is a very hot liner.
Next time you want a ariel view I;ll bring my hellecopter,lol. looking great addy1

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
digginponds said:

Bring your helicopter, you can help haul the rocks up that hill! and buckets of pea gravel

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
digginponds said:

Bring your helicopter, you can help haul the rocks up that hill! and buckets of pea gravel

Ask a Question