pond in progress started 4/21/10

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I'm like you, Colleen. I fret about doing something new, put it off forever. Then, when I finally try to tackle it, find it's not as hard as I had envisioned. For instance, I had the battery back up sump pump in the basement all ready to be installed for a year. Then, when friend helped me put it in, I though, "Wow, I could have done that!" So, a month later when the regular sump went out and the back up kicked in (good timing, huh?!), I replaced the sump myself. Piece of cake. Just have to get past the "can I do this?" part.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I tackle anything, now that is not saying it is done right, the first time, but sure learn when redoing it and fixing my error(s)

20130701_191056.jpg

20130627_114404.jpg

20130614_105311.jpg

Missy monster............

20130628_134640.jpg20130628_134747.jpg20130628_134752a.jpg20130628_134737a.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Oh my oh my ... little Mini Monster is sooo adorable! Far cuter than the previous pics. Love love LOVE that last pic ... "No, Mama, I didn't do it, I'm certain I didn't ... you believe me, righttttttt?" :blueflower:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
CountryEscape said:
Oh my oh my ... little Mini Monster is sooo adorable! Far cuter than the previous pics. Love love LOVE that last pic ... "No, Mama, I didn't do it, I'm certain I didn't ... you believe me, righttttttt?" :blueflower:
lol that is her! That little tail never stops going. She is now trying to establish her "power" dominance .........she plants her feet when we are walking, it is a see who wins the power struggle. A few times just lays down on the ground, daring me to make her walk! I don't let her win, with a yorkie you can't. They are too smart and stubborn. You have to establish alpha with them ow it will be a long life together.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
How can you resist that look on her face........................it has written all over it, I am the Princess please do spoil me rotten :cupidarr:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We took her with us to the 4th bbq, around 100 people, for a young pup she did great, just watched all the people, kids running around. Sat quietly and just watched. Never once barked, as person after person came up to pet her, all wanting to take her home.
We left before the fireworks, a 3 hour drive home, and I would think the booming would be hard on her young ears.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She has both of us wrapped around her paw. So far shows no fear for anything. We have had some good t storms, she just looks around when it booms and goes back to whatever she was doing.
We are working on a bathroom, pounding, sawing, beating walls down. She just ignores us.

My other little missy had a lot of fear about noises, we had not clue about her beginning, she was found at around the age of 3 running in the arizona desert.

Very cute little ones gardengirl! very cute

Ask a Question