Pond Owner Quiz. Check out this fun link to determine your ponding style

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
ah jesh all but one D which is you’re an expert at living the pond lifestyle! You adore your pond and know how to fully experience the benefits of owning a water feature. Your pond enhances your quality of life and you want to share the benefits with all your friends and family members. Your philosophy is, “Who needs a doctor when you can have a pond?” You prefer to leave the maintenance issues to the expert, so you can spend less time tinkering with your water feature and spend more time enjoying the pond lifestyle. During the wintry months, you’re likely to browse inspirational photos of water gardens to reminisce about what awaits you in the spring.

ok other than the maintenance issue and calling an expert I dont do that...thats where you all come in!!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have equal b's and d's

If you got mostly b’s … you put the “garden” in water gardening! Pond plants are the apple of your eye and they often play second fiddle to their terrestrial counterparts in your garden. You eagerly await the hybridization of new waterlilies and firmly believe you can never have too many aquatic plants. You’ll need to be careful you don’t create an imbalance in your pond’s ecosystem by overpopulating it with all the beautiful pond plant options out there. Learn more about plants in the water garden and how they create a healthy ecosystem.

If you got mostly d’s … you’re an expert at living the pond lifestyle! You adore your pond and know how to fully experience the benefits of owning a water feature. Your pond enhances your quality of life and you want to share the benefits with all your friends and family members. Your philosophy is, “Who needs a doctor when you can have a pond?” You prefer to leave the maintenance issues to the expert, so you can spend less time tinkering with your water feature and spend more time enjoying the pond lifestyle. During the wintry months, you’re likely to browse inspirational photos of water gardens to reminisce about what awaits you in the spring.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I got two D's which made up the most so I'm............ If you got mostly d’s … you’re an expert at living the pond lifestyle!

Except I have to agree w/rebel on her statemaent "ok other than the maintenance issue and calling an expert I dont do that...thats where you all come in!!"

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I must have no type of "ponding style" because I couldn't select any of the answers given for those questions.
But that probably makes sense, it was an Aquascape's quiz after all.
I had to pick the one closest to what I like , none where really my style.

My style..............simple, no fish naming, minimal care, never call in an "expert" to clean it for me, equal love of the plants and critters, multiple bodies of water.
Leisure time, read a book, take photos, chat on line
dinner guests, we seldom have any
dining by the pond, can't really
green water, don't have

So I should have answered like you did murky, does not really fit me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
We scoped D's all the way through the quiz an I must say the description they gave was totally spot on in its answers bar waiting for the expert , we get on and treat the fish always.
Our expert only gets called out when all else fails and lessons are taught and learned over a nice cup of tea :happy:

Dave

Mostly D… you’re an expert at living the pond lifestyle! You adore your pond and know how to fully experience the benefits of owning a water feature. Your pond enhances your quality of life and you want to share the benefits with all your friends and family members. Your philosophy is, “Who needs a doctor when you can have a pond?” You prefer to leave the maintenance issues to the expert, so you can spend less time tinkering with your water feature and spend more time enjoying the pond lifestyle. During the wintry months, you’re likely to browse inspirational photos of water gardens to reminisce about what awaits you in the spring

So Very True .:cool:

Ask a Question