Pond Owners fro North Texas

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
Good evening, if you live in North Texas, especially in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area I would like to share an opportunity with you. We are considering the closure of our non-fish garden pond The pond 2400<> gallon non-fish garden pond. It is of irregular shape.
The length is <> 18' and a max of 12' wide. My goal is to find North Texas ponder iinterested to trading sweat equity for a sizable amount of Firestone 45mm EDPM liner, internal pump and external filter, numerous stone, rock and miscellanea

The work would include moving the stone (easily accomplished by one or two people), removing the liner and miscellaneous cleanup. FYI, Filling in the pond is to be accomplished as a separate project by a contractor. (Volunteers to participate in that project would be greatly appreciated so we can lower our cost).

Please let me If such a project may interest you or those you know. I will then provide more information many detailed photographs. For now please visit our showcase - http://www.gardenpondforum.com/showcase/lou-cathys-nature-pond.13.

In closing, our closure decision will depend on overall closure cost and recruitment of volunteers.

Regard.
Louis Patrick
Desoto, Texas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
:cry:

I get it @Big Lou - but it still makes me sad!

I hope someone takes you up on your offer - what an opportunity for someone to build themselves a beautiful pond at a very low price! Have you posted this to your local Craigslist? You'll get a taker there I bet. You may also find someone who's looking to get rid of some clean fill dirt - maybe the person who takes your pond! What a circle THAT would be! Good luck!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Your pond is beautiful!!!!! I know it must be sad to fill it in. I'm hoping you will find someone who is an enthusiastic pond-builder -- and that their gratitude and excitement will make you feel a little less bad about losing your pond. Passing something along to someone who truly appreciates it is a great feeling!

Ask a Question