Pond Plant Guy Introduction

Pond Plant Guy

Pond Plant Crazy!
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Wes McCartney and I have been installing water gardens and selling pond supplies and aquatic plants for over 11 years now. I have learned the hard way what works and what does not in this industry. I hope I can be some help to everyone on this forum. And maybe learn something new along the way.

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Wes McCartney and I have been installing water gardens and selling pond supplies and aquatic plants for over 11 years now. I have learned the hard way what works and what does not in this industry. I hope I can be some help to everyone on this forum. And maybe learn something new along the way.
Hello! I moved into this house and fallen in LOVE with this pond. The original owners only saw it as a water feature and had no fish so I suppose no need for a filter on the pump. If I post a picture of the pump can you tell me if it would be possible to install a filter? I know have 12 fish and I am having algae and waste issues.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ju6vw26clj9wv2e/Pump info

Reaction score
Hello! I moved into this house and fallen in LOVE with this pond. The original owners only saw it as a water feature and had no fish so I suppose no need for a filter on the pump. If I post a picture of the pump can you tell me if it would be possible to install a filter? I know have 12 fish and I am having algae and waste issues.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ju6vw26clj9wv2e/Pump info
Any pump can pump water into a filter.

Ask a Question