Pond plants at HD

Reaction score
Over the weekend I went to Home Depot and came across a display I had never seen before. They had a variety of different pond plants (submersibles and bog plants) for pretty good prices. They were in a display next to some bulbs, and each was packaged in what looked like a large slurpee cup. Prices were great - $10 for a lily (compared to $30 or so at most pond stores here). Still had to pot it, etc. but I already had the materials I needed for that. Just thought some people would like a heads-up.

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
I picked some up a couple years ago and they are doing fine. By next season I will be selling my own.:)

Lowes has then also.

Reaction score
I started last year with these plants. I got some nice lilly pads in my container water garden. I got a couple of flowers of different varieties.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Home Depot has these every year in the spring. When I bought my Water Lilies years ago they were $4.95 each. I have had some for 6 years or more. They keep coming back every year and I have never fetilized them.

Ask a Question