Pond redo

Reaction score
i currently have a small pond around 500gallons and am looking to redo it. so far i have a 19x21 liner, one 55gallon barrel, a submersible 1900gph pump, and rocks and stuff from the old pond. Ive read through alot and have decided i should be okay with just a doc style filter. i plan on using the old filter to create a falls and maybe room for a few lillys. one thing im not too sure on is pipe sizing, the pump has a 1inch tubing outlet but i think im going to try to use inch and a half pvc because the tubing seems to kink and reduce flow. i apologize if anything doesnt work out on this post, long time reader first time poster. feel free to pic apart my plan View attachment pond2.pdf

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am a cheapo i just use sump pump hose.I cut it where the flat areas are and they give you a hose clamp
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:53322]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:42777]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:42776].Couple of years with mine now and not a problem yet
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:42778]

Ask a Question