Pond Side Bench COMPLETE

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I got to finish the bench between the rain this weekend and Pulled up the 300 Gallon pond to rework the angles and dig a run off ditch since water was collecting in one spot and digging it out about 50 more gallons bigger.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3192]
The Bench was actually steady enough as is with NO adhesive with Me (6' 180lbs) and my friend Kyle (6'1" 240lbs) sitting on it with hardly any movement! :)
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3191]
I had a small 10 gallon tank I bought for future fish quarantine that I used to put the 2 Shubunkins and 1 Common from the 300 gallon pond until it's finished, did not have any aquarium parts so just made my own from what I had out of some 1/2" Id tubing, a 200gph pump, and a 100 micron screen irrigation filter lol, whatever works right?!
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3193]

cr8tivguy

Tim Thompson
Reaction score
The bench turned out really nice! Congrats! DIY projects are a lot of fun. I just finished a bench for my hot tub and patio. I'll post a pic pretty soon. I made it out of that plastic deck material (a lot of water from the hot tub). It's HUGE.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
very nice! I just made a small bench for my own pond.

Attachments

• DSCN2483.jpg
    DSCN2483.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 278

Ask a Question