Pond stage 3

12x12 rings pond with depths of three and four feet, and average depth of two.
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Jetta submitted a new Showcase Item:

Pond stage 3

Well.... Planned it all out, bought rocks, dug it out, measured for pond liner, hubby blew lid, bought a pool liner.... Now to wait for it spring a leak so he has to drain and replace with epdm..... He wanted pretty blue liner, I wanted natural looking. He won, for now. Pumped all my old water into stock tank then all right back in new pond. Also did I mention I want black epdm! I had to fill and drain this sucker four times before I felt comfortable pumping pond water into it. I did find my son's pleco from his indoor tank that he slipped into my baby pond, it had found its way into the larger pond. Now it's safe back in the aquarium.

Read more about this showcase item here...

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Your pond is nice looking but blue will get covered soon by good muck which will also help protect the liner .By the way love your shutters .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Thanks! Those are new too! Gotta paint that trim though, once the hubby caulks it!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
It's not as bright and blue, but I got in and stirred up all the algae yesterday! It's a green mess right now.

Ask a Question