pond table

Reaction score
hell everyone i have recently brought a large garden table with a heated pond in the middle, needs a little T.L.C but its unique. the pond is about 6x3ft and about 3ft deep, i will like to put 2 of my koi in as a feature. my only issue is there is no pump or filter, i was wondering is there a filer box that will be small yet strong enough for the table.
many thanks'

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sounds interesting! Can you show us a photo of it and explain more on where the pump will be placed? Inside or outside the pond? You could make your own filter and there is a DIY section in this forum where you can see if there is anything that would interest you.
I took a submersible pump and placed it in about a 20 gal plastic pot w/ holes drilled all around it and stuck the pump in the middle and then put filter media all around it............covered it w/ a big piece of flat fiber mat to hold it all inside and ran a hose from the out take hole to the waterfall and that made a pretty good filter. Only thing is I got tired of having to haul it out of the pond to clean it all the time. If you are young w/ lots of muscles that would be a good thing :razz:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Does sound interesting never heard of anything like it and welcome to the pond world

Reaction score
IMG_4174.jpgIMG_4175.jpgIMG_4176.jpgIMG_4180.jpgIMG_4181.jpg

only paid £100 on E-bay, and just found it on the website PONDABLE with a price tag of £2500. what a bargin

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Could you have your piping run to another point in the yard for the filter, rather than bury it in the ground? hide it behind a fence, plants etc.

Ask a Question