Pond test

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
I thought I would test the levels in the pond today and everything turned out normal. I am not terribly surprised but I was happy to see that. This is all based on what I read on the color charts. I can see to the bottom quite clearly as well.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I thought I would test the levels in the pond today and everything turned out normal. I am not terribly surprised but I was happy to see that. This is all based on what I read on the color charts. I can see to the bottom quite clearly as well.

Happy to hear!
Even more happy that I also tested my pond today and all was good.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
I never really do much to it anymore. I haven't had to add chemicals to fix anything for a long time other than koi clay or to eliminate chlorine when I change water or have to add water in the heat of the summer. I usually change water gradually over a few days when I think I need to. I believe that adding my second, smaller pond has helped to keep the water clearer.

Ask a Question