Pond ugh......

brandonsdad02

They call me Ryan
Reaction score
Home with the flu today. I go let the dog out and I see him looking weird at the pond. I look closer only to see my pond dropped 8"s over night. Now I get to work on that instead of my beauty sleep. I'm hoping it won't be that bad just not what I wanted to do when I got a fever and the chills

brandonsdad02

They call me Ryan
Reaction score
Well it was a easy fix. A rock moved last night when I was trimming some plants around the pond. That let a part of the stream liner fill up with water where it shouldn't and made it drain slowly.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
36.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
geeze dog has earned extra pampering and a few extra treats and a walk think if he had not looked you would have gotten up to an empty pond and dead fish .

brandonsdad02

They call me Ryan
Reaction score
Lucky for me the water was as low as it could get. My stream pump is buried in the rocks along the edge of the pond with a hose going off the intake and getting water about 3' away just about 6" below the water line and my main pump that is in my skimmer box was sucking mostly air when I found it.

Our dog Gunner gets spoiled already. He eats all the food that the daycare kids drop and what our 1yr old drops. He sleeps in our king bed at night and me and the wifey fight over him every night. He keeps us warm. He loves to jump the fence in the back yard and go visit the other dogs around us. He always comes back home about a half hour later. My dad was down one night and saw him across the street and was going to run after him. I told him not to worry, he knows where his home is. If he ever does get picked up our address is on his tags and he is micro chipped.

Ask a Question