Pond update

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
heres the pond as of about 7:00 am today 6-1-2010... pumped most of the basement pond water in and swapped media between filters... the pond has already been greened up, and U.Ved and cleared up before the water swap...U.V is put away for the season. my 70 gal koiguy filter will maintain this clarity all season. especially once the lillies fill in. think i might go get some hiacynths and lettuce today! my filter media still looks real good. makes me wonder when its going to clog and not perform...3rd year of nonstop use..and still has never been cleaned.HOORAY FOR SCRUBBIES AND CUT TO FIT FURNACE FILTERS!! water is 28" to 30" deep.
[ame]

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
24" waterfall side stepped down to 28"-30" by patio stones(nearest side) except where the plant ledges that i wish were'nt there are...thanx

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i split my lillies this year.. those pots are all lillies...put some on craigslist already may off some more but weve had strange weather and theyre behind schedule, plus i split them a little late this year

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i sold a bunch on craigslist about a month ago...kept 6 koi , and i still have 30 or so goldies from last year...2-3 inchers...getting rid of all this fall. to get a breeding pair i think.

Ask a Question