Pond upgrade

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi guys,
It's been a long time since my last post. I just wanted to update on my pond progress. I do check in from time to time. Everything I needed to know can ve found here. My new pond is doing great. Fish are happy and growing at an alarming rate. Thx again for all the help.
20180725_123557.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks good @Larry Haley !

Keep repeating that for the newbies - MY FISH ARE GROWING AT AN ALARMING RATE! haha!

Funny you say that. It was me a year ago. Same as chasing ph and algae control. Leave it alone and it will be fine. I did learn the best way to remove string algea, no chemicals. A simple sweep with a stiff brush.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It was me a year ago. Same as chasing ph and algae control. Leave it alone and it will be fine. I did learn the best way to remove string algea, no chemicals. A simple sweep with a stiff brush.

EVERYONE was there once. EVERYONE. It's hard to be patient, it's hard to see the green water, it's hard to see the string algae keep coming and coming and coming... but it's oh, so easy to take care of a well-balanced pond. No chemicals, no money going down the drain. It should be fun - not stressful!

Ask a Question