Pond Vacuum leaking out of motor top

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sure I broke it by not using the foam filter the last time I used it, DUH! But now how do I fix it? When I turn it on and start to use it water sprays out of the top of the motor. Its a DFS 57248 Pond Vac. I purchased it new and I have only used it twice. I can't find any reference for it on line. So, can I fix it and how? Thank you so much.
IMG_5893.JPG

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome.

Can you post a picture of the vacuum? And you do mean a vac and not a pump? Your fish are lovely, but that doesn’t help us.

If you didn’t keep the instructions that came with it, then I would suggest continuing your search online. Surely, there is some info that gives you contact information. It would be good if you could get an email address or a direct line phone number.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
@Slongs Hello and welcome! Sorry you’re having a problem. This thread is 2 years old and it doesn’t look like the OP ever followed up on his/her post. Assuming that you are not a troll or bot, maybe provide more information regarding your problem.

Ask a Question