Pond water flow adjustments + new features (images x7)

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Added two new basking islands and a large side post for basking. Reset water flow pattern to give me 3 distinct water rapid/wave heights. Got winter heaters ready to install and also getting the hibernation areas ready for this fall to winter.

new1.jpg
new2.jpg
new3.jpg
new4.jpg
new5.jpg
new6.jpg
new7.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
you with your toy turtle!! :mad: I thought it's real for (less than) a second :cautious:

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
you with your toy turtle!! :mad: I thought it's real for (less than) a second :cautious:
Lol :D yes those are just toy sea turtles which if real would not be too happy with the fresh water anyways ;)

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
It really does look real and has a pretty shell
They are from an artists collection but I don't remember the guys name right off :D if I remember it I will post it here.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
not sure how my pics show up to most people but for me they show up tiny and i have to click on them to make them bigger .I always wondered why pics on here all show up different sizes but guess it is due to the puter or the download from what you are using to store your pics

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
not sure how my pics show up to most people but for me they show up tiny and i have to click on them to make them bigger .I always wondered why pics on here all show up different sizes but guess it is due to the puter or the download from what you are using to store your pics
When you add photos it gives two options Insert as thumbnail or insert as full. Choose full to get big images thats the option I like to use

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
mine doesn't give me that option most times .It sometimes even shows up different for the upload pics part .One of them takes lots longer and is a pain because I have to wait for each pic .The other one lets me download several pics at once and is faster

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
mine doesn't give me that option most times .It sometimes even shows up different for the upload pics part .One of them takes lots longer and is a pain because I have to wait for each pic .The other one lets me download several pics at once and is faster
Not sure why that is it may be the browser you use or something like that. Because I am a web-designer by trade my comps are all modern and run with two servers so that may be why I get the options. If you know what browser you have I might be able to figure out a way for you to use large images on your system.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I think it is where you upload your pics from .Mine are stored right on my puter .I don't use a sight just to store pics .I can in large them and fix them with my picture saver but they still come on smaller here .I had an old vista and it finally died and now I have hubbies puter and i am still trying to figure this thing out .

Ask a Question