Pondless Waterfall Redo

Reaction score
Country
United States
It would be polite of you to at least thank Lisa for taking time to offer possible ideas for you . On this forum you will get more help if you acknowledge what is offered.

Sorry, if I was rude. I am very thankful to Lisa and everyone in this group. :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The bottom pic is his pond and the top big pic is what he is thinking of doing

Reaction score
Country
United States
The bottom pic is his pond and the top big pic is what he is thinking of doing

Correct, just something more modern with light. I think those type of water falls are really cool. Maybe, I am wrong, I am looking for thoughts on the space. Thank you for your help!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I should also mention that the back yard has tons of trees above it and I don't want a water basin that can get dirty. I was hoping to use the river rocks that I currently have.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Remember leaves will break down and make muck in the basin and the basin wil hve to be cleaned .You can use peroxide to keep the water clean

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Concrete wall in the back with your hose from the pump up behind it and your weir stuck between .It would be neat if you did a V shaped one there with a weir on each side .The wall can get a facing of fake rock .Those new retaining wall block that look like rocks would be great .Like in the first you tube video .There are lots of video's on you tube that show you how to do it step by step .

Reaction score
Country
United States
Concrete wall in the back with your hose from the pump up behind it and your weir stuck between .It would be neat if you did a V shaped one there with a weir on each side .The wall can get a facing of fake rock .Those new retaining wall block that look like rocks would be great .Like in the first you tube video .There are lots of video's on you tube that show you how to do it step by step .

Sissy thank you very much for your comments. I don't know if I want to buy a wall to add to my existing retaining wall? I would have to see what you referring to. We don't have much space back there as I don't want the water to fall out of the area.

Can you please provide links to what you are referring to?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Not sure how much space you have but some of the blocks have retainer pieces on the back or pins you add to holes .The only way you could use the upper wall is to run the tubing visible .Most of the block I refer to are at lowes here .Your wall is brick and if you are adding it to the bottom wall then you would have to dig a little of dirt out .

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure how much space you have but some of the blocks have retainer pieces on the back or pins you add to holes .The only way you could use the upper wall is to run the tubing visible .Most of the block I refer to are at lowes here .Your wall is brick and if you are adding it to the bottom wall then you would have to dig a little of dirt out .

Can you please provide a link to what you are referring to?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
742786102294.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Won't let me pos it for some reason .But there are step by step instructions on youtube

Ask a Question