Pondplants.net

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just curious if anyone has heard/used this business? I placed a very small order with them on April 20th. I received an immediate response saying they had received my order (credit card would not be charged until plants shipped, usually 8-14 days).
Anyway, I have not heard from them since (been over 3 weeks) even though I have sent 3 emails (I needed to change possible delivery dates as I was going to be out of state). I even tried to call them.
The reason I chose them was because they would ship single plants (I have a very small pond). I ordered a creeping Jenny and anacharis. Are they available and being shipped by other vendors?
I'm still waiting and hoping I hear from them in the next day or two. In fact, I think I will send them another email and give them a second phone call.
They have a nice looking website (located in California?). Just curious, as I would like to get a couple plants in.

Thx.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
How much did the charge you for them? Can you cancel?
For the cost of a small po box around 8 bucks I could send you a bit of anacharis and creeping jenny.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The total cost of the order was just under $19.00. The shipping cost was as much or more than the cost of the 2 plants. As far as I know, they have not charged my card (or shipped the plants).

The reason I originally ordered from them is because the order form let me order single plants (3 or 4 $ a piece), which is what I wanted. All the other websites were taking minimum orders of 3 or 5 plants each.

addy1, if you don't mind, I will contact you via the site messaging system.

Thx, Frank

Ask a Question