Ponds in Canada

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I much perfer the bigger ones cause they stand out more. Did anyone find any tri-colored balls? They are really very pretty when they spin. I am getting another big tri-colored ball if they get some Rite Downtown Garden center where my friend works. She says they ordered some... hopefully they won't cost me another "arm and leg". Things cost more up here in Canada but at least they last forever!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
This one is rainbow on ebay
152060939741_1.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@callingcolleen1 it's only 10" and I bought one but if you read the description of color it actually says it has a blue mirror finish. I don't think it is really rainbow, I think it just may give the appearance of it at times depending on what is reflecting on it. I bought one yesterday. Today the price has gone up. It started at $41. and is up to $43. now and every time someone buys the last one they put up another one as a last one. I bought when it was $42. I'll let ya know how mine looks when I get it. She is very good at answering questions as I asked 3 different ones.
Here is the link but think they only deliver to the U.S
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Steel-Gazin...939741?hash=item236789cddd:g:dm0AAOSwIUNXFsAr

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
colleen it has been on the news here about the girl who killed her family in Medicine Hat Canada in April of 2006 She was 12 years old back then and her last name is Richardson .Have you seen it up there .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Got my small 5" ball in the mail today. I like it but it won't stay under my falls. Guess I have to have the water flow just right and at a certain height? The fish seem to like it too. They must see themselves in it or something and they push it around.The bigger 10" one will be here in a few days.

IMG_7416.JPG

IMG_7417.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Wow , that was fast! It's really pretty :) I guess we'll have to wait for Colleen to post her tutorial on getting them to spin. I haven't ordered yet, as I'm concerned mine won't spin, as the water hits away from the pond's wall. Hoping Colleen's tutorial will help!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I'm going to as soon as it quits raining abd the sun comes out.
JW sometimes if you move the rocks around in your water fall it will change the flow direction and that might help.

Got a new 20 inch ball coming from that garden centre "Rite Downtown " Medicine Hat Alberta, and it's only 120.00 so that is cheap for a very large stainless steel ball in Canada. Will have to make a video. Off tomorrow so hoping it's sunny and warm tomorrow.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
colleen it has been on the news here about the girl who killed her family in Medicine Hat Canada in April of 2006 She was 12 years old back then and her last name is Richardson .Have you seen it up there .
Yes, it was horrible. I remember that story, was in the papers forever. She convinced her boyfriend to help her kill off her whole family. ..

Ask a Question