Ponds in Canada

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Ok so she's still very young and I think she will out grow Rio by about twice the size. What was her mom?
Maybe all their play will take the pork off Rio and keep Bean and Bear in shape too. Nice they all have fun together and you have a pack of nice pups. Maybe throw a cat in the mix now and really liven things up :joyful:
I think she will be about twice the size of Rio. Rio has a long body and Beans has a short body with long legs. Cats make hubby sneeze so we can't have cats. Going to Stampede Parade here today, with my Vegan sister from New Zealand, and I heard they have a Flat Earth Float!

Reactions: j.w
Ad

Advertisements

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Well Beany baby keeps me busy and chews on everything including me, ha ha ha. I bought another pond filter and pump for bottom pond as that old pump quit and needed replacing. I bought a 1500 pump from Aqua Scape and now bottom two ponds run faster and cleaner in this aweful heat. Trees are getting very dry and terrible shape from hot dry winds. We should get some rain hopefully next week.

Got to get another video of my mom soon, were going shopping this week later to the mall and Special Transport can take us there. Off all week so I should get busy and get stuff done....

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Bean looks like a mini St Bernard...............ha ha you better hope she stays mini!

Your fish, plants and water all look great! Nice clear water. Puppy vs flat plants, puppy wins,lol!
Have a nice trip to the stores w/your mom and enjoy your week off :happy:

Ad

Advertisements

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Oh my the rain this week has freshened up the garden good, after the hot dry July winds made the trees wither and some trees around town where looking thin and dry. Bean has grown again and I think her ears might stand.

AND I have baby fish in bottom pond! Will try to get a good video of them under the lily pads soon.

Ad

Advertisements

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Time to get the leaf nets up and stop the leaves from falling into the ponds. Its easy and quick method where I bend these metal frames into a curved dome use fine nets to cover everything, easy peasy.

Beany is getting very big now and I have been very busy with new puppy and working full time, and running twice a day to give my mom her CBD oil. My mom is worth it, and recovering very well, she may not be 100% but she is 1000 times better than this time last year!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Looking good and love every year at this time when you decorate for Halloween!
Beany is like half the size now of Bear. She's not a year old yet right?

Ad

Advertisements

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Looking good and love every year at this time when you decorate for Halloween!
She is only 3 and half months... Just a big baby :D

[/QUOTE]
She is only three and half months old... Just a big baby. Really smart and loves to go for car rides. Good guard dog already and barks at strangers in yard. Won't have to worry about bad people.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So she is not done growing for a long time to come! I read online that a dog's weight at 4 months will prolly double at full growth. I don't know if that's true or not but she sure is not done growing.

Ad

Advertisements

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes I'm sure it depends on the breed. Was looking at medium to large breed dogs.

Ask a Question