Post Deleted

Reaction score
Hello,

I posted a new thread in the "Newbies" section Saturday, April 9th 2011 entitled "New Equipment Questions". I asked for advice on a Laguna pump & biofilter. I even attached a few pictures of my pond. I had a few responses and I wanted to logon this morning to see them all and I noticed that my thread had been deleted.

I'd like to know why. Not sure if I did something wrong and if I did what was it?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
That thread may have been the one that went terribly bad real fast with abusive language from a member who is now banned. There was no saving the thread after that started.

When constructive criticism is taken badly and tempers prevail, it leaves us little choice. The member offering advice to the new person, did no wrong and did not deserve the response he was given.

Please feel free to make your Introduction then repost your photos in an appropriate thread.

Reaction score
I had no idea anything negative was said. I guess I must have missed all of that! Ok, well that explains it. I'm just glad I didn't do anything wrong.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Todd said:
I had no idea anything negative was said. I guess I must have missed all of that! Ok, well that explains it. I'm just glad I didn't do anything wrong.

Dr.Dave, I don't think Todd was involved in the deleted thread that went wrong. I don't recall but four people posting on the that thread before it was deleted.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Just post it again Todd ..
It should stay under control this time :dunno:some threads go the wrong way sometimes

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Todd, it looks like that thread may have been deleted by mistake somehow - I've restored this now for you :lol:. Sorry about that!

Ask a Question