Postings

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I've noticed that a few posts including one of my own yesterday are ging beyond the border that is set for it which means it can run into things and thus make them hard if not inpossible to read
Whats happening ?

Dave

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Any chance you could take a screenshot please Dave and I'll take a look :).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Went back to do it on two posts Ian but they seem to have righted themselves :confused:
One was by me the other on the Goldfish diease advice please , what do you think is going on here ?
May I take a moment to ask what the points system is please (y)

Dave

Reaction score
If you are using Google Chrome look in the upper right corner at the three lines "Customize and Control" and make sure the zoom isn't toggled. If so, it will stay toggled on that forum.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Went back to do it on two posts Ian but they seem to have righted themselves :confused:
One was by me the other on the Goldfish diease advice please , what do you think is going on here ?
May I take a moment to ask what the points system is please (y)

Dave

Glad to hear it is now working Dave, without seeing a screenshot I'm not sure what it could be - so if you happen to notice it again see if you can take one and upload it and I'll do some investigating :).

The points system is something that's not fully at the moment, but may be used in the future!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snowy

Latest Threads