Congratulations to @GBBUDD for winning the July 2021 Photo of the Month! :D

GBBUDD.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks the competition was fierce between me myself and i ....... that is babcock state park in West Virginia unfortunately its not as secluded as it looks. But still a nice place to visit for the whole family.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Thought this was supposed to be a pond forum not a river forum.

Somebody pee in your wheaties this morning? Does a great photo of something that's not a pond detract from the information that's shared on the forum? If so, you might want to check out now... sometimes the winning photos are things like BIRDS and FLOWERS! :eek:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If you READ the "fine print " thats not exactly so fine. The subject always states the photo has to be yours but not nessasarily from your pond. Others have jumped to that conclusion as well i hope this helps. This month was moving water well there you have moving water. And considering no one else even submitted a photo well except J.b after voting had begun it is what it is.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Somebody pee in your wheaties this morning? Does a great photo of something that's not a pond detract from the information that's shared on the forum? If so, you might want to check out now... sometimes the winning photos are things like BIRDS and FLOWERS! :eek:
Love that expression but i always thought it was the Cherrios

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
No one better piss in my frosted mini wheats ill have there head.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No I was complaining about the fact that anyone can take a picture of a river but thought prizes on a pond forum Were for someone who actually has a pond Or even better built it themselves. Should call it the nature forum otherwise.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
There is no prize
Read the contest rules
Very tired of feelings ruling and not RULES.
Very much whats wrong today. If you think the RULES should be different get a petition going and see if the majority agrees with you. If the majority want to change the rules, then thats democracy. But here Ian is the monarch he made the rules. If you want to tear down the statue hell no.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
it is a beautiful picture taken by our member @GBBUDD over time we have had a lot of moving water pictures of rivers, oceans, waterfalls and ponds. The members vote for whom wins, when there is more than one submission.

The only prize is your picture on the forum for a month.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
it is a beautiful picture taken by our member @GBBUDD over time we have had a lot of moving water pictures of rivers, oceans, waterfalls and ponds. The members vote for whom wins, when there is more than one submission.

The only prize is your picture on the forum for a month.
WHAT???? You mean there's no parade, song-named-after, face on the Wheaties box, front-page headline, or even a lolli? Sheesh, there's just NO motivation for this contest, there just ISN'T!!!!! :):):)

Heh, my keyboard died while typing this and I just had to test out the (!) mark, is all!

Ask a Question