Practical Garden Ponds

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Have any of you seen Nathan Brunk's youtube videos of product reviews? I emailed him asking a question or two and wow -- what a great response! He was very helpful but asked that I give him a chance to match or beat the price of some of the pond kits I'm looking at. I haven't decided for sure, since I still need to look at all the numbers and see what I can do -- but he has helped me create a custom kit option, mixing and matching -- spending more money on a couple things, far less on others, and eliminating components I just don't need. So far I am very pleased!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Just an update -- more wonderful things to say! I have exchanged several emails with Nathan. He is still tweaking my bundle of pond stuff and has been so patient in answering my newbie questions. I found liner a little cheaper elsewhere, so he said sure, order from them, that's a better deal that I can't match. When I sent a link to a bundled waterfall foam gun plus foam and cleaner, he matched that price as well. A very knowledgeable fella who is just so nice to do business with! His product reviews are on practicalgardenponds.com

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
never saw his video's on youtube .But could be a help for people who want to start a pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
He doesn't have a ton of them, but they were helpful to me in trying to decide between some different brands.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I know you tube was helpful to me to find my pond pumps .I ended up with laguna after I read the energy savings and saw the videos and the price I got them for was better .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
To all: just an update on my dealings with Nathan at Practical Garden Ponds... What a great guy! We emailed back and forth quite a bit -- me asking questions and trying to work within my budget -- him answering very thoroughly and providing lots of different options to help me get what I want. I really wanted a Helix skimmer and didn't think I could afford it. By tweaking other things here and there, I managed to get the Helix!!!!! Super excited. Nathan matched some bundled deal prices I found on Amazon and he was gracious with the one item he could not price match - he was fine with me removing that from the "kit" and getting it elsewhere.

I talked to him on the phone today to place the order and I tell ya, I feel like I've known him forever! Just very, very personable and helpful. Very down to earth and friendly. You can tell he loves what he does and just wants to share the joy of ponding. He told me when I get building to call him with any and all questions.

Highly recommended!

Ask a Question