Pre-made fountain or similar product - help needed

Reaction score
I don't know what it's called but I found this at Menard store.

LogWaterFlow_zpsd4d89746.jpg

What I need is just the log or something similar to this that has a 1.5" connection that I can connect to the outlet from my pressurized filter. I don't need the water collector at the bottom like this sample. I need it to flow directly to my pond. Anyway, if anyone know anywhere on the Internet where they have similar things like this, please let me know. Any other ideas is also welcome and appreciate.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
If you could find some driftwood like that at the beach I bet you could drill a hole and DIY. That is a neat item!

Reaction score
Many thanks for the response. The thing is, I do not want the real tree root to rot so something that is fake and durable is prefer.

Reaction score
Yes, that is a fake tree trunk. If I can't find it anywhere pre-made, I may have to purchase the one I posted the photo and somehow retrofit it to my pond. I may to have plugged the hole at the bottom and drill new holes to make it flow to my pond. My concern is connecting to my outlet filter.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I would buy it, and then continue to look on line. If you find something, you can return it, if not, retrofit it - it's really neat!

Reaction score
I found this tree trunk and it's awesome but WAY too expensive. This site has a lot of really good ones but the price way too expensive because it contains the pump and everything. For me, I just need the tree trunk and connector to my filter.

Ask a Question