addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
He watches craigs list, did a search on pond and this is what he bought for me $50.00

5O35Ka5J93n03K93Mac5ida554b7c115315.jpg

Need to figure out the gallons and where they will go!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
cool, never even used? Thats a find.

Never used, he said he was going to do ponds, but after the swimming pool, the patio, the gardens no room.
They delivered them, now he wants me to dig him a pond lol........... our truck had us security locked out, just now got the sucker running, so they nicely brought them over.

Maybe this could be part of the whole lotus redo you were thinking about.

Great minds think alike, tmann, I am waiting till the am to go out and look and think, it is too hot now. 91 heat index of 102.......yuck

It will most likely end up being lily gardens, plants ponds, too shallow for fish (2.5 feet or so) with mr heron's hanging around. But with a tie in to the lotus tub, maybe

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
After reading instructions on how to install them online and in books, always seemed like a pia to put in, as your build shows with getting and keeping them level. And when you add the cost of them new (unlike your husbands good find) compared to liner is laughable for how much you get. Will do liner every time! :) Finished product looks really good!

Ask a Question