Pretty Feeder

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
LOL I will try but it is very hard most shots are of a blur. No matter how nice I ask fish will not pose for camera.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I rescued this little guy from the local plant nursery. Saw him and husband buddies in a small container with no filter or air pump. They all looked really bad. Went back the next week and he's the only one left! They admitted the others died. He's doing well in quarantine and soon will be in more water than he has ever seen.
20170608_115541.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
I rescued this little guy from the local plant nursery. Saw him and husband buddies in a small container with no filter or air pump. They all looked really bad. Went back the next week and he's the only one left! They admitted the others died. He's doing well in quarantine and soon will be in more water than he has ever seen.View attachment 100774
good job , looking closely it has blue tint thats cool may develope nicely im assuming its a koi

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
good job , looking closely it has blue tint thats cool may develope nicely im assuming its a koi
Yes, blue with some gin-rin scales. I have a blue koi in one pond and wanted a gin-rin blue. Released hIm to pond and he's swimming with the herd!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Yes, blue with some gin-rin scales. I have a blue koi in one pond and wanted a gin-rin blue. Released hIm to pond and he's swimming with the herd!
where is ur blue koi!
i think its dragon koi too , good find , did u qurantine for a week atleast?

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Will try to get a picture of Blueberry with my regular camera. Cannot upload photos from my phone for some reason. Quarantined for 2 1/2 weeks.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Here's a picture of her the year after we got her. Actually had her in the sale tank as colors were not developing.
017.jpg
2nd pic is her today.
017.jpg

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 212
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
He is still doing good. I have not had time to clean and set up pond so he still in tank

Ask a Question