Problem with a new Pond Pump

Butterfly

Wonder of nature
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I wondered if anyone else out there has had a problem with the Hozelock Aquaforce 12000. I bought a new pump in April this year. This pump was always getting clogged up even although my pond was not really too dirty. I was in and out of the water up to my chest every weekend cleaning it. I contacted customer services at Hozelock who I must say have been very healpful, they replaces the roter. But I was still having problems so I had to take the wildlife cage off. It is working much better now, better flow of water through. It had been almose all summer I have been in and out of my pond. My last pump was a Titan 15000 and I only needed to clean it 4 times a year or so.

I have a feeling there is a design problem with the Aquaforce getting clogged up very easily, I am keeping an eye on the pump and Hozelock have asked me to let them know what I think. I have had many pumps over the 20 years I have had a pond and this one has me scratching my head.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Always Butterfly

col_hf

few years ago
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
cant help about the pump ...but easy way to get it out of the water tie string on it, run the string to edge of pond then you only have to pull it out :)
yup exaclty what I do, and aslo dontlet it sit on the bottom

Ask a Question