Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Here is the first video of five total that I made while "driving" around the property. Keep in mind I am the driver, navigator & camera man all at the same time and the trail is not exactly national park quality :LOL: so it may get a little shaky :smuggrin: This one is the shortest video and only covers the front side of my land so not alot to see and the only side that intersects with the highway and my 2 neighbors driveways. This video does show the gravel road that goes to the rescue which I give a full tour of in video 2. If you look to the left when I first come out of the woods you will notice a gravel road, that is the road that leads up to the buildings that house the turtle rescue. In video 2 I will rode all the way up to the rescue and take the cam inside for a quick hello to the grumpy turtles (7:00 AM) and then video 3, 4 & 5 are all of the back side of the property which is roughly 2.2 miles of riding in each direction so thats why it took 5 videos. Anyway here is the first showing the forward border of my land as well as the driveway to the house and the gravel road going to the rescue. Video 2 -4 will be posted next when I finish the editing. :D Time - 7:46 AM Temp - 53 F

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
That's real nice Marshall, I don't think I could even turn that thing around on my 1/4 acre.
Do you live at the rescue?

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
That's real nice Marshall, I don't think I could even turn that thing around on my 1/4 acre.
Do you live at the rescue?
The rescue building is on my property but it is about 1/5 mile from the house.

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Nice video
I need to talk my nephews into becoming my camera crew :smuggrin: so the the videos would be less shaky from trying to drive and video at the same time... Maybe a couple terrariums and two "Atlas" turtles could persuade them to join the crew :D

Ask a Question